Friday, November 1, 2013
I found this article and it really does make a difference.
Also from the article are their 5 tips to a good night’s sleep from the Mayo Clinic:
• Stick to a sleep schedule. Go to bed and get up at the same time every day. Being consistent reinforces your body’s sleep-wake cycle.
• Pay attention to what you eat and drink. Don’t go to bed either hungry or stuffed.
• Limit daytime naps. If you choose to nap during the day, limit yourself to about 10 to 30 minutes and make it during the midafternoon.
• Include physical activity in your daily routine. Regular physical activity can promote better sleep, helping you to fall asleep faster.
• Manage stress. When you have too much to do and too much to think about your sleep is likely to suffer.
And my tip is to have great sheets!!!
Here is just one example of our T300 sheet sets from Nautica
And many more can be found here.